Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost Phone in Keisei Bus 2018/4/26 15:48
Hi guys.. i lost my phone in Keisei Bus and i ask for help from people in keisei bus ticket booth in Narita terminal 1 and already confirmed they found my phone and it is in their office in Funabashi..

The problem is that I don't have enough time to get it cause of my flight.. they give me Keisei Bus Office phone number 047-4209130 i already tried to call them, but they canft speak english..

they will keep it for 3 weeks.. what should i do? Or maybe email address so i can try use google translate to get reach..
by Victoria Cuaca (guest)  

Re: Lost Phone in Keisei Bus 2018/4/26 17:45
sorry i forgot to mention this,

they said they will keep it for 3 weeks, but i cant comeback to japan within 3 weeks, but my friend will have a trip to japan next week, unfortunately, her schedule is packed and she dont have a time to go to the bus office station.
so i want to call the office to ask if they can send my phone to me (to indonesia) or send it to my friend's place.

is there anything that i can do to communicate with them? :(
by victoria cuaca (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Phone in Keisei Bus 2018/4/26 23:12
Actually, the number you're supposed to call for lost and found is 047-420-9091 and they're open every day during 9:30-18:20.

But if that doesn't work, I suppose you just have to hire an interpreter. If you used a travel agency for your trip to Japan, maybe they can help you with that. I wonder if Keisei can transfer your lost item to one of their offices that is more accessible for your friend.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread