Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Arriving late at Haneda International Airport 2018/4/27 00:34
I will be arriving Haneda international Airport at around 10pm. Will need to get to my accommodation in Tokyo station with a big luggage. Any recommendation on which transport I should use during that hours for easier access to Tokyo stn? Seems like there is no more express bus running from haneda to Tokyo stn at that hour. I read that both monorail and Keikyu railway is still running at that time but not sure what are means of transport is still available to get to Tokyo stn from Haneda airport.
by wanderlast  

Re: Arriving late at Haneda International Airport 2018/4/27 12:13
Trains run until about midnight. Taxi is an option as well, about 6000yen.
by Me2 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arriving late at Haneda International Airport 2018/4/27 12:16
I did a similar trip twice (this year and 2017), arriving Haneda around 10pm and going to the accommodation near Tokyo station. Both times I took the monorail to the end of its line (Hamamatsu-cho station) and transferred to JR Yamanote Line train to Tokyo station. It is a easy trip (there are escalators and elevators at stations) even with large luggage with wheels.

by edokko101 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arriving late at Haneda International Airport 2018/4/27 17:54
Thanks all for the info! Will take monorail and transfer to JR line to Tokyo.
by wanderlast rate this post as useful

reply to this thread