Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get to Takayama from Centrair Airport 2018/4/28 12:15
Hello, my daughter and I are going Japan from November 6-15. We will be arriving at around 830 in the evening and plan to go straight to Takayama.
1. Is this possible at this hour to go there? If yes, what are the transportation options. Thank you very much.
2. We also want to experience the Kurobe Alpine route, most likely we will be able to do this on either 7th of 8th of November. We are from tropical country, so ultimately, we want to experience playing and walking in fine snow and also to stare at the beauty of Autumn Foliage. Is this possible?

Thank you very much in advance.
by joyce (guest)  

Re: How to get to Takayama from Centrair Airport 2018/4/29 02:26
Hello

If you land in Chubu at 8:30 pm best case scenario you'll be in Nagoya Station at 9:30 (really best case scenario, more likely 10pm) No trains at that time to Takayama. Last one leave just after 8. There are Coach services but again, they only run during the day as far as i know. Best you can do is to book the night around Nagoya station and take the first train in the morning.Can be in Takayama around 10am.
by ACF82 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread