Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

japan spouse visa question 2018/4/29 17:09
hello
i married a japanese girl and 1 week ago i applied for spouse visa but my girl want divorce with me if she divorced what happen to my visa? can you anyone tell me please
by shehan (guest)  

Re: japan spouse visa question 2018/4/30 08:05
If you get divorced from your Japanese spouse, it is required to report the divorce to the Immigration office under the new law from July 9, 2012.

The Immigration office may revoke your spouse visa after 6 months from the divorce.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: japan spouse visa question 2018/4/30 09:37
The OP has only applied for the spouse status, and it has not yet been granted. So when he reports the divorce, I would say his application will be rejected.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: japan spouse visa question 2018/4/30 13:17
The applicant of spouse visa is YOU. You have to withdraw your application.
if you don't withdraw it and you get the visa by their mistake, you will be considered as a fake applicant.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: japan spouse visa question 2018/4/30 21:28
You have to inform immigration within 14 days about divorce. They may give you Teiju visa depending on the case.
by opinion (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: japan spouse visa question 2018/4/30 21:45
Your girl is divorcing you immediately after marriage and all you are worried about is what happens to visa?
You should have bigger things to think about and not be visa violator. Withdraw the application now, until you figure and settle things
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread