Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus service to and from Arima Onsen 2018/5/1 02:34
Hi

Please need some help, I will be making a day trip to Arima Onsen from Osaka, finding the information wasn't any problem, using the Hankyu Bus from Umeda Station will take me direct, but i'm have problems finding information on bus service from Arima Onsen to Sannomiya, I know they have a direct bus operated by JR Bus, but can't find where the bus terminal is for the JR bus at Arima Onsen area, or where I can catch this bus from.
by kms899  

Re: Bus service to and from Arima Onsen 2018/5/1 13:13
You can go to '太閤橋バス停7’ Taikobashi Bus Stop as below:
https://hirotravel.com/kansai/hyougo/arima/basu.html
by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Bus service to and from Arima Onsen 2018/5/1 20:23
Thanks for the reply, I actually found the information right after posting on this thread.

Off topic question, I was think of visiting the animal kingdom near the Kobe airport after going to Arima Onsen, check the details more carefully, is it better visit the animal kingdom first then to Arima Onsen, and return back to Osaka around 2100.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus service to and from Arima Onsen 2018/5/1 22:33
Please be reminded that Kobe Animal Kingdom is closed at 17:00 and on Thursday.
by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Bus service to and from Arima Onsen 2018/5/1 23:38
Thanks for the reply, I will be visiting on the 16th November, that will be on Friday, It was because of the early closing time, that why I suggest visiting the animal kingdom first, before making my way to Arima Onsen.

I think the animal kingdom will open from 1000 to 1700, last entry is 1600, will arrive before the opening time, spend about 3hrs, then make my way to Arima Onsen, then leave before 1940 which is the last bus back to Osaka.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread