Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shibazakura still in bloom? 2018/5/15 22:19
Hi. We are visiting Kawaguchiko on 19th and plan to go to Shibazakura on 19th or 20th. Is it still in bloom? Anyone visited recently please reply. The travel on Shibazakura liner would be really worth it if we get to see the flowers.
Thanks in advance.
by Kalyanikol  

Re: Shibazakura still in bloom? 2018/5/16 11:20
You had to see the fes web.
http://www.shibazakura.jp/info/
by Sselroloc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura still in bloom? 2018/5/16 13:42
I did look up the site but didnt find this page. Many thanks!
by Kalyanikol rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura still in bloom? 2018/5/16 14:26
Check some public posts of Shibazakura and see if you still want to proceed. Kawaguchiko is not just Shibazakura. There are still other sites to visit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shibazakura-Garden/267743686731966
by Moccy rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura still in bloom? 2018/5/16 20:29
Yes. I just went on 14th May. It was fully bloomed and Fuji san was clear on 14th May.
by Hiroshi2915 rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura still in bloom? 2018/5/17 00:07
Thanks Mocci. I am staying for a night and will do rest of the things but visiting the festival us another 2000 \ for the separate bus. So wanted to know.
Hiroshi2915 how lucky! The website shows less bloom now though. But i guess will know better once i reach Kawaguchiko.
Thank you everyone for the prompt replies.

Re: Shibazakura still in bloom? 2018/5/19 06:55
Good morning! On our way to Kawaguchiko today. Just looked up the Shibazakura website. The entry is free from today. I don't see any latest pictures. But seems like the flowers are not there anymore. There is some seed plantation or some event that google is not able to translate properly for me. Can someone clarify please? Any point in going to Shibazakura now or we can just enjoy Kawaguchiko ?

reply to this thread