Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mistake in COE application 2018/5/17 21:51
Hi everyone,
Last month my employer applied for my COE.i have been in Japan before 2 years on a intra company transfer visa. Now my employer applied for engineer visa. While applying before two years company filled my coe application and they mentioned my first company name in short form. Now I mentioned it in full form and in the date also I made a small mistake . Instead of December I mentioned November. Will they reject my application or they will ask me to correct the mistake?
by Guest17  

Re: Mistake in COE application 2018/5/18 11:34
Why you do not call the immigration or ask your employer to contact?
You got a reference number so you can refer to that and discuss the best option.

by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Mistake in COE application 2018/5/18 15:50
@justmyday
I donft know Japanese very well. I informed my company about that they told me to wait until the result. But I am little bit nervous.. The reason is actually joined my first company in 29 November 2012 but while applying before 2 two the Japanese person who filled my application put December . In my experience certificate it is mentioned as 29 November only.
by Guest17 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread