Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Student visa extension 2018/5/20 11:20
I have graduated in Japanese language school in 2018.3.31.but I have a visa until 2018.10.8.in may I want to admission in senmon gakko in October term 2018 .it is possible or not .
by Thinktank007 (guest)  

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/20 18:17
Once you graduated your language school your student visa becomes invalid. You'll generally be ok for a couple of months, but in principle, you need to leave the country. You can't stay in Japan (for example working a part time job) on that visa.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/20 20:10
Once you graduated your language school your student visa becomes invalid. You'll generally be ok for a couple of months, but in principle, you need to leave the country.

That is completely false.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/20 20:23
@firas

Go tell it to Todai then
http://www.a.u-tokyo.ac.jp/english/oicehp-e/graduating/20110201visasta...

Status of residence invalid at point of graduation - check
Unable to continue to work - check
OK for a month or two - well, they haven't come to arrest OP yet, have they? I'll accept that as a check.

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/20 23:30
But I want to continue study in japan.what I do ....
by Thinktank007 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/21 07:02
Your choices are to get a full-time job which will sponsor a visa, get accepted to a school (now - immediately. Not in 5 months - too long) which will sponsor a visa, or to go home.

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/21 11:34
If I get admission in senmon gakko October intake then immigration grant me a visa or not ?

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/21 15:46
October is too far away. Your visa is not valid anymore, you need to go home. You need to go home, or find another sponsor now. You can be deported right now. If you don't either a) find a new sponsor, or b) leave, then I think it is difficult for you to get another visa in Japan.

Re: Student visa extension 2018/5/24 23:14
Immigration rule.
You are eligible for next admission or change residence status after graduation of three month.you must login your new case with in three month after graduation.???

reply to this thread