Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/23 00:45
I graduated in2018.3.31 from Japanese language school.iwant to admission in senmon gakko.if I return to home country then next year want to study in senmon gakko then get a study visa easily or difficult?
by Thinktank007 (guest)  

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/23 15:58
it may be easy because your datas is in the system already. they may check your language school attendance records and ressults.

by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/24 16:08
If I return to home country then Japanese language school give me my attendance record?but I want to my attendance letter from my school but school donft give me they asked after graduation you are illegal in Japan we cannot give you attendance letter.thats problem.
by Thinktank007 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/24 21:15
It will better if you admitted senmon gakko For next session in this year.Then go immigration for student visa with offer Letter in person. Their Decision is Final.Why you ask strangers or random people instead of immigration.
by Deb (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/24 22:06
Actually I dont even understand why your attendance letter matter!
I went to japanese language school for two years, then went back to my country for one year (to save money for university) and while i was in my country I applied for japanese university. No big deal! I just showed my graduation certifate from my language school!
Or do you mean you didnt get anything from your language school? that would be strange!
And what do they mean by saying you are illegal? I guess you still have a visa for about 3months after graduating?
by :) (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/24 22:13
I guess you misunderstood what the user above me said! "They will check attendance records" means immigration may check your records, you dont need to give them direct information, it is already in their data!
Just check what you need to attend your senmon gakko and your knew school will help you with the visa! Nothing to worry about!

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/24 22:58
Thanks for reply.
I went to some senmon gakko or University for October intake admission.but they asked me your graduation in March then you are not eligible for October intake admission.go to home country then apply for your home country for admission.i donft understand why canft me admission for admission in October intake.because I have a visa till October.i donft understand for this act of senmon gakko or universities.
by Thinktank007 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/24 23:34
I also graduated in march.Then I married my Japanese Boyfriend and applied For spouse of Japanese national visa. You can consider this.
by Jessica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/25 08:14
In your case I would not listen to some strangers here on the internet.
You should call or just go to immigration bureau and ask about what to do.
Write your exact questions down and ask them!
Good luck!

Re: Senmon gakko admission 2018/5/25 21:16
because I have a visa till October

No, you don't.

Once you graduate language school, your status of residence (visa) becomes invalid. Immigration expect you to leave as soon as possible, but will generally give you 3 months. If you don't leave within a reasonable time, then I think it would be difficult for you to get another visa in the future.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

reply to this thread