Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itinerary for one day Osaka 2018/5/27 06:36
If anyone has time..as I am a senior!!! This is what seems to work! I want by maps, typing in places.

1.Walk 10 mins from Namba Oriental Hotel to Nippombashi Station and take Sen-Nichimae line to Tanimachi 9 chome station and the tale Tanimachi line 2 stop) to Tanimachiyon chome station then walk 18 minutes to OSAKA CASTLE.
2.18 minute walk back to Tanimachiyon chome station and takeTanimachi line 3 stops to Higashi-Umeda Station, then 4 minute walk to HEP 5 FERRIS WHEEL.
3. 3 minute walk to GUDETAMA CAFE..
4. Walk 20 minutes to UMEDA SKY BUILDING/FLOATING GARDEN. have not worked out the streets yet!
5. 13 minute walk to Umeda station, take Midosuji line 4 stops to Namba Station.(not sure what this means but map say 6 minute walk to Namba station for Nankai line 5stops to Sumiyoshitaisha station, walk 2 m ins to SUMIYOSHI TAISHA.
6. walk 2 mins to Sumiyoshitorii-Mae station. Hankaidenki-Hankai line Stay on train. 9 stops to Tennojiekimae Station. walk 13 minutes to SHITENNOJI TEMPLE
7.walk 4 mins to ABENO HARUKAS
8.walk 2 mins to Tennoji station , Midosuji line to Dobutsen-Mae Station. 5 min walk to TSUTENKAU TOWER.
9. walk 9 mins-Shin-Imamiya station, Nankai line to NAMBA STATION...back to hotel.
by sparklymermaid  

Re: Itinerary for one day Osaka 2018/5/28 18:46
If you took those walking times from google maps, add some time to them. They are for extremely fast paced people, who know where they go, never look around to orient themselves or to just admire something and never get stuck in crowds or at traffic lights. At least that is my experience with google maps in Tokyo.

Specially walking times in /around stations is under estimated and I would always add at least 5 min even for someone walking at normal pace and with a good sense of orientation. If itfs your first trip to a major city in Japan or you are not very fit, Ifd add 10 min for sake of peace of mind.

For walking between a point A and B (ie without passing through a subway / train station), I would still add some time. For orientation, taking a picture, buying a bottle of water, taking the wrong turn...

Enjoy your trip to Osaka!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread