Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Waiting for COE 2018/5/28 15:19
Hello, I am from Nepal. I got married to my husband last August and after 4 months of our marriage we applied for dependent visa in Osaka. But, unfortunately, we did not get COE. Now, again in April 20th we applied on dependent visa. This time we hired a lawer and applied from Kobe. It has already been more than 5 weeks now, but still we have not heard anything from immigration office. Since our COE has already been denied once, Is there chances of rejection this time as well ? We are really worried, frastrated and eagerly waiting for response from Immigration office.Please do share your opinions and experiences.
Thank you.
by Sam (guest)  

Re: Waiting 4 COE 2018/5/28 19:15
There is always a chance of rejection. The only thing you can do is wait for the decision.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Waiting 4 COE 2018/5/31 16:41
if its already rejected once, there can be high chances of rejection this time too. 60% chances of rejection.
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Waiting 4 COE 2018/5/31 19:24
For what reason your COE was rejected?
by Guest17 rate this post as useful

Re: Waiting 4 COE 2018/6/1 00:43
We couldnot provide strong documents that time. After 15 days of applying for COE, We got a letter for additional papers including taxes paid receipt, salary receipt from thè very beginning of starting his work, proof of his sponser and family supporting him and others. There was a long list and we had to summit it within 2 weeks. I guess our insufficient documents was the reason. And same was written in the rejection letter.
by Sam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Waiting for COE 2018/6/1 09:08
As mentioned often, nobody knows how long the process will take.
You know the saying no news is good news.

Even if you do by lawyer it is not certain you will get the COE. all is depending on your situation and information. Immigration will decide.

Regarding the 60% is not true, every application is handled on it own. Except visa.

All you can do is be stressed, freak out till you receive a response from immigration.
Or you can contact them or ask your lawyer
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Waiting for COE 2018/6/1 12:13
Time passes really slow while waiting....
Is it true that the longer the time taken, the higher the chances of getting positive reply?

Sorry if my questions are senseless and causing headaches, but I really appreciate that I am getting replied back.

Re: Waiting for COE 2018/8/1 21:07
did u get the coe? im also waiting from march
by madhu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Waiting for COE 2018/8/17 11:44
Hi Sam

Did you get your COE?
I also waiting for the COE for my husband.
I came to Japan on April this year and applied for COE for depend visa for my husband.
Before apply I checked with immi Tokyo and they said I can apply anytime and just apply COE with my Zaishokushoumeisho (employment prove letter). because I have no tax reports yet. So applied with all completed cocuments on last July.
Now it`s almost 7 weeks. It`s very hard to waiting....
by Minda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Waiting for COE 2018/8/17 20:02
Yes I got my COE on 8th week. Now I am in Japan. If our documents are strong and all needed documents are provided, there is high chances of getting COE. I wish you too will get yours soon.

reply to this thread