Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai Itinerary for November 2018/6/5 23:00
My Itinerary for November 13th-24th, although I've visited Japan Tokyo 4 times already, Kansai is my first and not knowing what to expect, but I have noticed they do have more train companies operating in this region and seems more complicated, and more discount passes available.

Day 1/13th November 2018
Arrive at KIX about 1350, should be in the city about 1500
Dotonbori

Day 2/14th November 2018
Tennoji Park & Zoo
Kuromon Ichiba Market
Shinsekai
Nipponbashi Denden Town

Day 3/15th November 2018
NIFREL
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan

Day 4/16th November 2018
Suma Aqualife Park
Kobe Animal Kingdom
Kobe China Town

Day 5/17th November 2018
Arima Onsen
Back to Osaka for one night

Day 6/18th November 2018
天橋立 Amanohashidate

Day 7/19th November 2018
Ginkakuji
Philosopher's Path
Nishiki Market
Fushimi Inari Taisha

Day 8/20th November 2018
Arashiyama Monkey Park
Bamboo Grove
Kinkakuji
Kyoto Aquarium

Day 9/21st November 2018
Nara Deer Park

Day 10/22nd November 2018
Kuromon Ichiba Market

Day 11/23rd November 2018
Kuromon Ichiba Market

Day 12/24th November 2018
Kuromon Ichiba Market
Leave the city around 1730 for the airport, flight at 2015 for Hong Kong

On the 16th I will stay in Kobe for 1 night.

On the 17th day trip to Arima Onsen from Kobe, after Arima Onsen. I will be back to Osaka to stay.

On the 18th after Day trip to Amanohashidate, I will make my way to Kyoto from Amanohashidate and will stay there for 2 nights.

On the 20th, I will be back to Osaka after 2000 at night.

From the 22nd-24th, although I will probably visit Kuromon Ichiba Market for food, I haven't actually arranged anything, so It will probably remain open and just make my way around place or last minute shopping in areas including Dotonbori or Den Den Town (I have interest in electronics and A/V stuff).

During this trip I will probably get a Kansai wide area pass and activate it on the 16th, after some searching, this seems to be the best pass to use, at least visiting Amanohashidate does cover about two thirds of the cost of the pass from Osaka to Amanohashidate and from Amanohashidate to Kyoto, from a initial calculation, It should be able to cover the full cost, even if it doesn't, it's more conveniences to use rather than purchase each tick for the limit express.

For the transport Arima Onsen to Osaka, what whould you suggest, a train service back with connected along the route or the hankyu bus direct or half train and bus service.

If anyone has any good suggestion or can comment on my Itinerary, I would be very much appreciated.
by kms899  

reply to this thread