Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Plane ticket reservation for visa? 2018/6/10 22:58
I will apply for visa at embassy soon. It is my first time applying for visa so I am wondering what is airplane ticket reservation?
Do I have to give printed ticket?
Or it is reservation info?
Do I have to print any of that ?

Please help, I really have no idea what I should give them.
by htako (guest)  

Re: Plane ticket reservation for visa? 2018/6/11 16:25
Ask them, not us.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Plane ticket reservation for visa? 2018/6/12 13:11
where are you and which embassy are you going to .. then can recommend some travel agency .

flight reservation : you dont need to buy ticket but some travel agency can help you reserve ticket with airline which will be canceled after few hours or days.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Plane ticket reservation for visa? 2018/6/13 11:05
@htako

It is usual that they require a Reservation letter confirming a ticket reservation to issue visa.
I have used in many times for my parents who are visiting Japan regularly also I provided them when I visited Hong Kong last year.

Don't worry. Try to talk with a Air Ticketing agent on getting a letter. It usually contains your name as in the passport, passport number, intended date and the flight to the desired country. You will be asked to pay some fee but I am not sure how much. (In my country it cost around 1000 yen.)

All the best in applying for visa.

@Firas
Try to be friendly dude.
Bad attitude does not provide answers for the question.
by Edi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Plane ticket reservation for visa? 2018/6/14 03:14
Thank you so much for your kind reply! I am gonna apply for spouse visa, I am not used to these things so i was wondering...
At the end I think I will just buy the ticket and give to japanese embassy printed eticket.
My friends told me it's rarely denied so it will be fine.

I really appreciate your reply!
by htako (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread