Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi 2018/6/21 08:57
Hi, My friend is claustrophobic so can't go underground to catch a train from Kansai airport to our accommodation in Shinsaibashi. Wanting further information about a bus to somewhere nearby the Dormy Hot Springs Hotel in Shinsaibashi. We arrive at 19.30 but by the time we pick up rail passes and pocket wifi it would be at least 20.00, so would need a bus that left sometime after that. I believe there is a bus that goes to the Nikko Hotel in Shinsaibashi but cant find details of timetables or departure points for it. Can anyone help me out please?
by Leigh Josey (guest)  

Re: Bus from Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi 2018/6/21 13:52
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi 2018/6/21 14:49
Looks like we cannot take this bus as it only has two times it goes to the Nikko and those times are too early for us. Do you have any other suggestions?
by Leigh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi 2018/6/21 15:38
You can go to Namba (OCAT) by the airport bus and then walk to your hotel (800 m, 9 min).

http://www.kate.co.jp/en/timetable/detail/OC

But have you noticed that all the train stations in Namba area are underground except for the Nansai Namba?
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi 2018/6/21 16:36
Aren't buses and airplane tight spaces? At least tighter than train station. Station is similar to walking around the airport terminal.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi 2018/6/21 16:39
I think it is tied up with being underground.

Re: Bus from Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi 2018/6/21 16:39
I think it is tied up with being underground.

reply to this thread