Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Historic Village of Hokkaido and Museum 2018/7/2 02:12
Good afternoon,

For those who have already visited both the Historic Village of Hokkaido (Open Air Museum) and Hokkaido Museum may I ask how long is needed to visit them wihout rush ?

Is it worth to visit both ?

Thank you.

by Hikarinodensetsu  

Re: Historic Village of Hokkaido and Museum 2018/7/2 10:30
It depends on you interests. I spent about two hours at the village and around an hour at the museum. (and yes I found both worth doing - it was part of a longer day/trip to the area that included a walk in the woods/forest park)
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Historic Village of Hokkaido and Museum 2018/7/2 13:50
Thank you.
May I ask which woods / forest parc you've visited as part of that day?
Best regards
by Hikarinodensetsu rate this post as useful

Re: Historic Village of Hokkaido and Museum 2018/7/2 14:32
As PP said it depends on your interests and speed. I only went to the open air museum and stayed about 3 h but could have stayed longer (but needed to catch a flight). Itfs a rather large open air museum, so if you ever visited one in your country you can estimate how long it will take YOU.

Enjoy your trip to Japan
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Historic Village of Hokkaido and Museum 2018/7/17 11:56
Visited Historical Village on a Monday in June. The Museum is closed on Mondays but we never could have done both in one day. The Village is wonderful - we spent about 4 hours there and still didnt see it all!
by Vaneso (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Historic Village of Hokkaido and Museum 2018/7/18 08:10
The forest park is the one where the two museums are. Nopporo Forest Park.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Historic Village of Hokkaido and Museum 2018/7/18 14:10
Thank you all for your replies.
by Hikarinodensetsu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread