Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

japan nenkin money refund 2018/7/2 19:27
hello, I'm Elisa, I'm italian and I've worked full time in Japan for 2 years (2016-2017).
last year I left Japan for good and I applied through my company's HR for the pension money refund.
The lady from my company's HR took care of all the neessary papers submission, which I completed in september 2017.
Now, 9 months have already passed but still I haven't received any money on my back account.
Does anyone know if it's normal that it takes so long to receive the money back?
thankyou
by elisa (guest)  

Re: japan nenkin money refund 2018/7/3 14:25
Ciao Elisa. I applied for the refund last year November through my company and in about March a letter arrived to them. However due to s problem with the bank I havenft gotten yet the money and needed to reapply. I also got a letter to my address in about April.

So from my experience I would say that 9 months is very long.

Did you get any letter?

I would suggest to call your old company. In my case they were able to speak directly with the nenkin office, clarify the problem that occurred and get new forms to fill in.

by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: japan nenkin money refund 2018/7/3 17:14
Hei thankyou very much for your prompt reply.
I'll contact my company straight away!
by elisa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread