Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

250k yen enough to live in Tokyo? 2018/7/4 03:31
I tend to move to Japan for starting a new living, i used to live in Singapore and had a job around 2,8K per month. So I already found similar job in my ability in Tokyo and company tend to pay me around 250k to 300k yen per month. So that is enough for me to live in Tokyo. I heard Tokyo is way more expensive than Singapore much.

I'm still young, live alone and still single and don't have interest to find partner. I don't consider salary too much cause I still young and had too little time in working experience yet. I don't even mind living in a normal condition that maybe have to sacrifice some basic needs. So i wonder that would be good for a person or not. Really want to make a leave because SG is quite small and cannot keep me staying here for any longer. But I know changing destination like this is quite critical important. So any comment here, i would appreciate. Thanks
by Phong (guest)  

Re: 250k yen enough to live in Tokyo? 2018/7/5 10:31
is enough to live but depend on your lifestyle.. if you can live in singapore you don`t need to worry about japan.

Example : if you can rent cheaper apartment and all bills 120,000 ‰~
by chike20 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread