Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 17:27
Hello!
I have a question regarding my spouse visa!
My visa (currently 1year) itfs going to expire this September and Ifm trying to renewal it from now.

The office told me to prepare
•kosekitohon
•photo
•letter of guarantee
•application form
•resident card
•passport
•juminhyo
•KASEI-shoumeisho
•NOUZEI-shoumeisho

I prepared already all the documents, just I have a problem about the two documents regarding the tax. (Kasei/nouzei shoumeisho)
I asked to my husband but he told me that the office told him that they cannot make the tax papers in this time of the year, so Ifm very concerned.

Is it possible to renew the visa without a tax declaration papers?

My husband told me that they can check that wefre paying tax by seeing two cards that I have but that I donft know well what they are...one is yellow and the other one is light green.

I will be very thanksfull to anyone who can help me replying to this message!
Thank you in advance!!
by Noranorachan  

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 19:03
As far as I know, tax certificates are issued by the city hall, not by his office (if he means his employer when he says his "office".)

I assume you are his dependent? In that case you need his residency tax certificate showing his income and tax amount.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 19:58
He went to our city city hall! Sorry for my poor English ! ^^h
Anyway I donft know why, they told him they canft give him those papers in this period of the year?!?
So my husband told me to bring my health insurance card instead of the tax certificate...

Do you think itfs impossible to make the renew without this tax certificate then?

Thank you so much for you kindness ^^
by Noranorachan rate this post as useful

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 21:32
If you ask for the "most recent" one available (not for this year of course but for earlier year) the city hall should be able to provide something.

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 22:07
health insurance card will not work as tax document, as you already mentioned.
when did you start working in Japan ?
how much is the income of 2017 ?
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 22:45
I start to work in April but Ifm just doing a part time job! And about my husband he went to Italy and he started to work on August 2017! So he also was not here continuously the last year...
Thank you so much for your help ^^

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 23:12
if you means your husband has worked in Italy from August 2017 till now (and got money in Italy) and you live in Japan, your spouse resident status may not be renewed, because you and your husband are not living together.
if you mean that your husband hired from a company in Japan, they sent your husband to Italy (and they give him Japanese Yen in Japan), that is a different story.

"I start to work in April"
if you means April 2018, you can't have any official tax documents.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/9 23:28
Im again sorry for my poor English! I canft explain myself very well! TT anyway me and my husband always lived together and travelled together so thatfs not the problem ^^
He went in Italy were we got married and then we came to Japan since we decided to start to live and make a family there. So he started to work again in Japan from the end of August/beginning of september!
Anyway I think itfs better if he will go again to the City hall of our city to ask!

Again thank you for your answer and suggestions ^^

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/10 09:12
If he has not worked for a full year yet, then maybe instead of tax statements, you need to bring his employment contract or salary slip to show that he has a stable income.

Re: Renew spouse visa without tax declaration 2018/7/11 09:21
If your husband has income, its ok. In order to update the spouse visa, either husband or wife must have enough income. Thats all.
by guest55 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread