Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Event in Aomori last week of October? 2018/7/12 12:25
I just wanted to ask if there is an event going on in the last week of october in aomori. Ifm trying to get a double room in Toyoko Inn Aomori but they are all fully booked on those days (oct 20-30). I am a club member but I have been trying to get a room since last month but they are not clearing up. I just need a room for Oct 25 and 26 and all the other hotels are too expensive. I dont usually see Toyoko Inn getting this fully booked months before. Is there an event going on those days? Will there still be a chance that rooms will clear up? Thanks!
by nelze (guest)  

Re: Event in Aomori last week of October? 2018/7/12 15:34
Just pick a different hotel. If they are sold-out, they're full. There is lots of other accommodation in the city for your dates (I bothered to check).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Event in Aomori last week of October? 2018/7/12 16:59
Yeah I just soft reserved in another more expensive hotel in case the rooms really won't clear out. But is there an event happening on those dates, hence the fully booked rooms? Because if there are, we would like to check them out too. All the events for October i saw were in hirosaki, but the Toyoko Inn in hirosaki isn't full. Is this just a normal day?
by nelze (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Event in Aomori last week of October? 2018/7/13 08:12
I did not see any events listed for the area, and the availability in other hotels is quite open. if you look at the availability for the Toyoko Inn they have quite a lot of days booked out already - nothing specific, probably more due to price/location.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread