Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Keifuku Randen tram to Arashiyama Station 2018/7/25 22:50
My family and I will be visiting Kyoto in November and would like to take the unique Randen Tram to Arashiyama from Kyoto Station. Can anyone who had taken the unique tram ride please advise me ?
I have done some research on the route and please correct me if I am wrong.
From Kyoto Station (platform 2) take Karasuma Line to Shijo Station. From Shijo Station, walk about 2 minutes to Karasuma Station and take the Hankyu Kyoto Line Hankyu - Umeda to Omiya Station. From Omiya Station walk about 2 minutes (170 meters) to Shijo-Omiya Station. From this Shijo-Omiya Station, I shall take the Randen Line to Keifuku Arashiyama Station. Is there any better choice? Thank you very much. Have a nice evening.
by Chan Huat Low (guest)  

Re: Keifuku Randen tram to Arashiyama Station 2018/7/26 11:30
From Kyoto station, you can take a bus to the corner of Shijo street and Omiya street (no transfers). Then hop onto the Keifuku train.
by miyak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keifuku Randen tram to Arashiyama Station 2018/7/26 11:42
Same bus us the Kinkajuki bus. 103 I think.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keifuku Randen tram to Arashiyama Station 2018/7/26 12:29
You can take Bus No.28 bound for Daikakuji, which has 7 stops and takes 13 minutes.
You may take Bus No.26 bound for Yamakoshi-Nakamachi, which has 8 stops and takes 19 minutes.
Get off at Shijo-Omiya bus stop.
You can see Randen Shijo-Omiya Station across from the intersection.
by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Keifuku Randen tram to Arashiyama Station 2018/7/26 21:56
Thank you so much miyak, hakata14 and especially Hirohiroboy for your valuable information. Hirohiroboy, your input really helps me and my family a lot of walking and time. Thanks again and have a very nice evening to all of you. May all of you be well and happy always.
by Chan Huat Low (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keifuku Randen tram to Arashiyama Station 2018/7/27 00:25
Welcome to my city and university.
After arrival Kyoto, Arashiyama is not your only destination. This city has thousands if not millions of attractions. However randen 1 way cost
220 yen.But they sell 1 day passport For 500 yen.If you want to visit my
Uni,then get off keifuku tojiin station.Now one of the Best Japanese university is waiting For your visit.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keifuku Randen tram to Arashiyama Station 2018/7/27 13:36
As a newcomer of Japan,you did not understand my word.So I want to clarify my word's. My university Ritsumeikan is 750 meters away From keifuku Tojiin station. And it will take 4 minutes on Foot.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread