Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lunch around Oirase Stream 2018/7/26 20:05
Hi,

If we plan to be walking either from Yakeyama or Ishigedo or Nenokuchi, are there anything to eat for lunch around there?

Is it worth starting from Yakeyama, or from Ishigedo enough?

Thank you.
by TripHunting  

Re: Lunch around Oirase Stream 2018/7/27 14:52
I went there in 2015 and there was no shops at all. Highly recommend to pack your own meals. I took bus from Aomori station and the bus stopped at one rest area selling food. Everyone went down and packed some onigiri and other food.

I started from Yakeyama and quite enjoyed the walk. It's quieter too. It depends on your preference and how much time you have. The walk itself was a quiet walk along the river banks, same view until Ishigedo where the bigger streams met.
by Moccy rate this post as useful

Re: Lunch around Oirase Stream 2018/8/8 05:47
There is a small shop at Ishigedo where you can get some limited snacks. It would be better to stock up before you hike though.

The section from Yakeyama to Ishigedo is fairly flat and doesn't have the waterfalls that the section from Ishigedo to Nenoguchi has. If your time is limited, you can skip the lower section but it's a nice walk beside the stream if you have the time.
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread