Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where can i find the nearest EMS services 2018/8/2 18:54
I want my items to be picked from Yamaha motor company ltd. Iwata.to Kampala, Uganda Please advise on which office is most convenient.
by kapaasi richard (guest)  

Re: where can i find the nearest EMS services 2018/8/3 11:11
EMS is postal service provided by Japan a Post, so you need to locate the nearest post office. You need to pack and take the item to the post office. Please note that there is size and weight restriction on items you can shop via EMS.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: where can i find the nearest EMS services 2018/8/3 14:53
Here is the English page for EMS, Japan post.
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/index_en.html
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where can i find the nearest EMS services 2018/8/3 17:50
Post office locations are easily viewable on google maps/
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where can i find the nearest EMS services 2018/8/4 09:13
I think nobody answered his question. He can find the post office on google. But all post office don`t accept EMS-speed post. I mean EMS-speed post service is available in big post office only. When I went small post office nearby my home, the post staff told that EMS service is not available here. He told me another post office where EMS speed post is available. You can ask in nearby KOBAN or post office.
by guest55 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where can i find the nearest EMS services 2018/8/4 09:15
-EMS is postal service provided by Japan a Post, so you need to locate the nearest post office.
EMS service is not provided by all post offices. OK. I used EMS speed post lot of times.
by guest55 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread