Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai Airport to Namba 2018/8/4 13:06
i want to ask, if i use jr kansai pass can i go from the kansai airport to namba ? And which one is better kansai pass or osaka one day pass. ( i am planing to go to kobe and nara only for one day from osaka )

and also, if i want to go to tokyo from osaka and then from tokyo to kyoto, what transportation should i use ?
thx in advance.
by Vincent (guest)  

Re: Kansai Airport to Namba 2018/8/5 11:05
want to ask, if i use jr kansai pass can i go from the kansai airport to namba ? And which one is better kansai pass or osaka one day pass. ( i am planing to go to kobe and nara only for one day from osaka )

and also, if i want to go to tokyo from osaka and then from tokyo to kyoto, what transportation should i use ?

Hi! First of all, JR doesn't run from Kansai International Airport to Namba. You can take the Nankai Line. But if you wish to use the JR Kansai pass, you take the JR Line from Kansai Inernational Airport to Tennoji Station. Then you can transfer to the Osaka Subway Line to Namba, which you can't use your JR pass. Depending on your destinations in Osaka, it's better for you to use Osaka One Day pass.

Shinkansen bullet train is easiest for your trip to Tokyo and Kyoto.

Aki
www.sugarheadosaka.com
by Sugarhead Osaka rate this post as useful

reply to this thread