Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Temprary leave while on student visa 2018/8/6 18:28
Hey!
Ifm on a student visa (1 year)
In October I will need to leave Japan for 3 days (sat-mon) but since Monday is a school day my teacher told me that I canft go. Do I need any documents from the school at the airport? Or could I just go without telling the school?
by Eyequee (guest)  

Re: Temprary leave while on student visa 2018/8/6 20:00
Student visa does not mean,you can't go your Home country. Before my departure, I go Local immigration and collect multiple entry permit on my passport. You can go summer vacation or winter vacation. How ever, if it is urgent, than you can go in October. Wish you all the Best.
by Jessica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Temprary leave while on student visa 2018/8/6 20:38
If you care about your residential status you really should discuss this with your school and reach an agreement before you go anywhere. There is nothing to stop you from leaving or re-entering the country, thatfs up to the government not your school, but if the school is unhappy with some aspect of your attendance, behaviour or performance they can inform immigration and put a question mark over your right to stay here.

Just explain why itfs important that you have to leave, and commit to some extra study time when you get back. Itfs all you can offer really.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread