Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Overnight train/bus from Kyoto to Narita 2018/8/22 19:33
I plan to stay at Kyoto during my last day of travel. Is there any over night bus or train from Kyoto to Narita airport? Where to find the details about schedule and company?
by Inna (guest)  

Re: Overnight train/bus from Kyoto to Narita 2018/8/23 08:40
There is a bus that leaves Kyoto station at 22:15 and arrives at Terminal #1 of Narita airport at 06:56 the next day. The bus originates in Osaka, stops in Kyoto and Narita, and continues onto Choshi station in Chiba Prefecture. The fare is 8040 yen.
by miyako (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight train/bus from Kyoto to Narita 2018/8/23 11:30
Considering you will likely be leaving on a long international flight, I would recommend not doubling the agony with a long bus ride directly before boarding the plane. I would travel the day before and stay near Tokyo/Narita so I could get a good night's sleep.

You may also consider flying between Osaka to Narita. It's only about an hour and then it will be just a terminal transfer. You can often find flights on discount domestic airlines for cheaper than train fare.

by TW (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread