Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What are the places to visit in Japan? 2018/8/22 19:42
Hello friends, I am Nhoc Han from Vietnam, actually i am planning to visit Japan in October month. So anybody can helps me that where I am go there or what are the best places to visit there?

With Regards,
Nhoc Han
www.vietcruisetours.com
by Ngoc Han (guest)  

Re: What are the places to visit in Japan? 2018/8/23 11:23
by . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What are the places to visit in Japan? 2018/8/23 15:29
Tohoku area would be you best choice to see autumn color (as above comment) , you can travel by JR east-tohoku pass.
by Lady Mary rate this post as useful

Re: What are the places to visit in Japan? 2018/8/24 21:47
The Izu Peninsula is beautiful and conveniently close to Tokyo, just about an hour away by train. I recommend Shimoda City and Shuzenji City to see some small towns with well-preserved traditional architecture.

Shimoda City has lovely coastline, and the train ride on the Izu coast to Shimoda from Tokyo offers stunning views. Shuzenji has wonderful atmosphere, well-preserved old architecture and excellent galleries with local artisans' work. There are excellent hiking and bike touring opportunities in Izu: www.izuhike.com.

Another fantastic place is the Fuji Five Lakes area. Amazing views of Mount Fuji and beautiful nature there. You can do bike tours around the lakes: www.fujibiketour.com
Fuji Five Lakes is just 2 hours by bus from Tokyo Train Station.
by el forestero rate this post as useful

reply to this thread