Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fukuoka intern work permit 2018/8/24 22:50
I am a foreign Master student in Fukuoka on internship,. I have a cultural activity visa for a year. . I am trying to get a work permit , but not possible, simply I don"t have a work placement or work contract yet, as I needed to enter this in the application form for work permit ,But the problem is nobody wants to employ me to sponsor visa for part-time.

I am really depressed by this, and I need the part time job. I am aware this is not a job forum, however
I should be grateful if anyone can help with suggestions, advice.and possible way out
by Niyi (guest)  

Re: Fukuoka intern work permit 2018/8/25 14:52
But the problem is nobody wants to employ me to sponsor visa for part-time.

A "work permit" is not the same as a visa and does not require "sponsorship" from the employer.

However, if your only reason for wanting to work is that you need the money, the permit will probably be denied.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fukuoka intern work permit 2018/8/25 14:58
thanks for your reply. but seems am getting confused here; I meant, permission to engage in other activities is this not work permit? I guess this require sponsorship? , based on the application form for this.
by Niyi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fukuoka intern work permit 2018/8/25 15:01
I may be wrong because I have little knowledge on this. But your valued reply is well appreciated.

Re: Fukuoka intern work permit 2018/8/25 16:28
The term "sponsorship" is ill-defined, but basically it refers to all the paperwork that the employer/school/etc. has to do as part of the CoE/visa application procedure. It does not apply to "work permit" applications: you just enter the employer's information (company name, address, phone, etc.) on the application form, and that's that; the employer has nothing to do.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fukuoka intern work permit 2018/8/25 18:09
double thanks for the explicit explanation. God bless.

reply to this thread