Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/8/31 02:48
Hi,
I was a college student in japan with a student visa, and i got arrested with a drug charge.
I got deported and I am not allowed to enter japan forever....
But i have all my friends and some of my family is living here too,
So i really want to go back....
Is there a chance if i get married to a japanese woman?
by Unknown (guest)  

Re: How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/8/31 11:20
Would you really marry a Japanese woman just on the chance of trying to get back into Japan? If they deported you for life, then that's that.
by Appalling (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/8/31 11:54
Even with a diplomatic passport and chosen as the ambassador of your country they will still declare you persona non grata.
by Nothing Personal (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/8/31 14:52
Drugs, in Japan? Never ever EVER.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/8/31 17:40
NO, it means your banned for life no matter what
by Tim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/9/1 12:42
You're out. That's it. Even super famous people are barred from visiting due to drug use/convictions overseas.
And even if you flew to Japan, you would have to tick the boxes about previous convictions/deportations and you will be sent back on the next flight - and the airline will be really annoyed about that.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/9/1 16:04
Once upon a time...
there was a person who was permitted to reenter in Japan, in spite of his past arrest and imprisonment. If you are as famous and talented as he, you might have a chance to reenter in Japan!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCartney
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to Re-enter japan after deportation 2018/9/2 10:07
In the "Paul McCartney" case he was not convicted, just released after nine days jail. He was very lucky - helps that he is hugely popular here. But many other famous people have had trouble - they were not as famous or popular.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread