Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Typhoon in Kansai 2018/9/7 14:07
I have a plan to travel to Kansai region in Nov (Osaka and Kyoto) but there were typhoon 21 there. I've read news, it would be re-connected to all rails, flights, buses soon but i worry about landscape because i plan to see fall leaves into red. Any recommend for me or i need to change to Korea? Thanks
by Annie (guest)  

Re: Typhoon in Kansai 2018/9/7 22:24
There is no problem with the landscape in Kansai. What you saw on the TV were hills in Hokkaido that got destroyed by a earthquake the other day. Currently the only real problem still is the transport to KIX airport. Today limited operations restarted, but as the bridge to the airport has been severely damaged transport is problematic at the moment. But the typhoon passed only a few days ago and already the airport is open again partially to business. So potentially until you come KIX will have expanded again operations. If you have the opportunity to fly into Itami, that would be preferable.

Enjoy your trip to Japan and greetings from Osaka.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread