Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get to cruise terminal 2018/9/9 20:08
We will be staying at Villa Fontaine Ueno Taito Ku and need to get to Osanbashi Pier to join our cruise ship. Can anyone please tell me how to get there without having to use a taxi. I have read that Nihon Odori is the nearest but not sure how to find that line from our hotel.
by JEAN BLEWITT (guest)  

Re: How to get to cruise terminal 2018/9/10 11:02
Hi!

You first need to catch a train down to Yokohama. Nihon Odori is a subway station on the Minato Mirai line in Yokohama.

I actually went to the Yokohama Marine Trade Hall which is practically across the street from the Osanbashi Cruise Terminal in July. The walk from the Nihon Odori station was very easy but I don't remember if there were escalators or elevators at the station since I had no bags and I think we used stairs.

You need to take the train from Ueno to Tokyo Station and change there to a train towards Yokohama. Hyperdia can help you. It's going to take around 30 minutes from Ueno to Yokohama. It's a little under 4 kms between Yokohama and Osanbashi. You might want to consider a cab from there just because it might be easier with suitcases.

I hope this helps!
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread