Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mitaki Dera Fall Foliage 2018/9/11 19:31
I plan to visit from Hiroshima the famous Mitaki Dera in the afternoon of November 12th. I heard that the fall colors are at their peak in mid-November, so I was wondering if I'll see their peak or approaching peak on November 12th? Thank you so much.
by catiasmteixeira  

Re: Mitaki Dera Fall Foliage 2018/9/19 18:17
Hi. Do you know if I'll be able to see the fall foliage or approaching it's peak on November 12th on Mitaki Dera? Thank you so much.
by catiasmteixeira rate this post as useful

Re: Mitaki Dera Fall Foliage 2018/9/20 03:03
When I was there on 27th November 2015, it was probably 4/5 days past peak. Currently, generally speaking, I believe that temperatures across Japan are above average and so the autumn colours might be a little later than average. It can't really be predicted though and I don't know when the average peak time in Hiroshima is. I would say that the 12th is too early, but you might get lucky.
by RichardS81 rate this post as useful

Re: Mitaki Dera Fall Foliage 2018/9/21 02:05
Thank you very much for answering. So it will be a bit early. I hope some of the maple tree started changing colors when I visit, but if not, it's ok, it's a wonderful site regardless. Thank you.
by catiasmteixeira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread