Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Condition of use : Nikko All Area Pass 2018/9/12 00:18
Hello,
Can anybody explain about condition of use Nikko All Area Pass ?

I will be travelling Tohoku region during 17-30 October 2018. And I also have plan to travel Oku-Nikko 4 days during 21-24 October. My question is:

1. On the first day(17 October) when I arrive Narita Airport, Can I purchase Nikko All Area Pass at Keisei information centers, asking the officer to issue the Nikko All Area Pass start using the first day on 21 October.

2. Can I use the first day of Nikko All Area Pass from Tobu Nikko station. Because I do not want to start using from Tobu-Asakusa station.

Thank you in advance.
by jirobkk  

Re: Condition of use : Nikko All Area Pass 2018/9/12 06:26
Buy from Tobu, not Keisei.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Condition of use : Nikko All Area Pass 2018/9/12 07:26
I strongly recommend you to buy Greater Tokyo pass 3 Day=7200 yen cover Narita & Haneda Airport as well as whole Tobu railway Line.
by Roy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Condition of use : Nikko All Area Pass 2018/9/12 10:17
"Greater Tokyo pass" does not cover any JR lines so may not be ideal or useful for travelers or the OP and their travel. They are travelling Tohoku, and this pass is concentrated on Tokyo. Don't get the "Greater Tokyo Pass" - not very suitable.
Also, this pass does not cover limited express tickets. To ride a limited express train, you must pay a surcharge for a reserved seat, so the the cost is more than Y7,200 if you use express trains from Asakusa to Nikko (for instance).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Condition of use : Nikko All Area Pass 2018/9/12 11:39
@hakata14 (guest)
Thank you very much.
Because I do not want to buy at Tobu Asakusa station and Japan Guide (https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2358_002.html) indicated that visitors can buy Nikko All Area Pass at Keisei information centers at Narita Airport.
by jirobkk rate this post as useful

Re: Condition of use : Nikko All Area Pass 2018/9/12 11:40
@JapanCustomTours
Thank you.
by jirobkk rate this post as useful

Re: Condition of use : Nikko All Area Pass 2018/9/12 14:26
Nikko All area pass cost 4520 yen+Narita airport to Tobu asakusa station cost already surpass 7200 yen.If residents of Japan has permitted to buy greater tokyo pass,Then millions of Japanese Friends and F residents Buy this pass monthly which permitted to travel at least 4 prefecture. You have Lot of option.
And this pass is only one of them.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread