Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo beer garden toddler friendly? 2018/9/21 16:20
hello.. does sapporo beer garden (beside sapporo beer museum) is toddler friendly? because i found on tripadvisor website, this place is children friendly restaurant. and many review on this place that the smoke is so thick. is it ok for toddler? do you have any experience for this?
by Tjung  

Re: Sapporo beer garden toddler friendly? 2018/9/21 22:54
If you mean this Sapporo Beer Garden,

https://www.sapporo-bier-garten.jp/global/english.html

it has 5 restaurants. Among them, Trommel Hall, Lilac and Garden Grill are non-smoking.

But all of them serves Jingisukan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingisukan

which is inevitably smoky though they say they use "non-smoke roaster".

by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo beer garden toddler friendly? 2018/9/21 23:48
The atmosphere is kid-friendly, but you must prepare for the side-effects of eating there. They provide you with a clear, plastic bag for all your carry-ons, such as purse, jackets, camera, etc. The smell of the food being cooked permeates into the clothes so much, that you'll have to go back to your hotel and change your clothes. If you don't, you'll smell like cooked meat all day. It's not too bad if you go for dinner, as you can just retire to your hotel for the night. But if you go for lunch, be prepared for the consequences. It is especially strong if the restaurants are filled to capacity.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo beer garden toddler friendly? 2018/9/22 00:16
frog1954. yes, that the place that i mean. and thanks for the information about non-smoking restaurant, that is a good info for us.

John B digs Japan. is good to know the atmosphere is toddler friendly, because i am worry about place that sell beer is more like a beer cafe than a restaurant. and thanks for your info about detail of they provide for prevent smell clothes. i think i will bring extra clothes for my child.
by Tjung rate this post as useful

reply to this thread