Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taxi to from Fushimi Inari to Tofukuji Temple 2018/10/12 22:55
Hi, my family and I will be staying very near to Fushimi Inari Shrine and would be grateful if anyone could advise me on the transport problem. Is it easy to get a taxi from Fushimi Inari Shrine to Tofukuji Temple?How much it usually cost? And is it also easy to get a taxi on return trip? It seems the bus stop or subway station is quite far from Tofukuji Temple. Please advise. Thank you and have a nice evening.
by Chan Huat Low (guest)  

Re: Taxi to from Fushimi Inari to Tofukuji Temple 2018/10/13 17:26
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to from Fushimi Inari to Tofukuji Temple 2018/10/13 17:33
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to from Fushimi Inari to Tofukuji Temple 2018/10/13 21:57
The temple is not that far away from the station. You'd be doing more walking around Fushimi Inaris grounds and mountain pathways.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to from Fushimi Inari to Tofukuji Temple 2018/10/14 14:29
There is a path, which provides a pleasant walk, directly between Fushimi Inari to Tofukuji. Most of the path is paved. As I remember it, the bus stop from Tofukuji is only a couple of blocks from the temple. You walk downhill through a neighborhood to the street that has the bus stop.
by ogski (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to from Fushimi Inari to Tofukuji Temple 2018/10/14 18:28
Hi all, Thank you very much for your inputs and valuable information. May all of you be well and happy always. Have a very nice evening.
by Chan Huat Low (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread