Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pick up destination for Delivery Services 2018/10/20 14:43
I am planning to use "Takuhaibin Delivery Services" to send my luggage from Tokyo to Kyoto but i am not sure if my Hotel will accept my luggage, so i want to pick it up on my own.

Does "Takuhaibin Delivery Services" provide pick up destinations, with specific date and pick up time?
by Lokesh  

Re: Pick up destination for Delivery Services 2018/10/21 10:49
You can call the hotel in advance to let them know/ask if it is OK to send luggage forward. As long as it is a hotel (and not airBnB), they are usually OK to receive it ahead of your actual arrival. Just be sure to write on the "takuhaibin" form your name "c/o the hotel," and maybe note your arrival time.

Takuhaibin companies have their depots/service centers, to which you can go and pick up if you want to, but they may not be in the most convenient locations for you.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pick up destination for Delivery Services 2018/10/21 16:29
I'm doing this as well and am sending to the closest service centre to my airbnb. The search for service centres is all in Japanese but google translate does a good enough job for it to be easy enough to use.
by moonangelica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pick up destination for Delivery Services 2018/10/21 17:28
Yamato Kuroneko has an English speaking phone number. You can simply call them and they will assist you in identifying the closest pickup location if your hotel is not able to receive the luggage (which would be strange).
Sending is possible from a big range of conbinis.

Enjoy your trip to Japan !
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread