Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Koyasan World Heritage Ticket 2018/10/28 20:35
Hi everyone.

Just two questions. First: Is the Koyasan World Heritage Ticket available only for sale at Namba Nankai Station? Second: I'm going to Koyasan on a Saturday morning, is the ticket offices at Namba Nankai open for me to buy the ticket or I need to buy in advance?
Thank you all!!! November is near!!! Excited!!!
by catiasmteixeira  

Re: Koyasan World Heritage Ticket 2018/10/29 13:09
The ticket website has the sales location.

The same website has the ticket window and service counter opening times.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Koyasan World Heritage Ticket 2018/10/29 19:28
I always use surutto kansai pass 3 Day=5200 yen For unlimited travel.
It also cover koyasan.you can consider it.
by Jessica (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Koyasan World Heritage Ticket 2018/10/30 02:25
Thank you very much.
Just a question, since there are only a few direct trains from Namba Nankai to Gokurakubashi, and there are a lot more to Hashimoto and then to Gokurakubashi; does the ticket allow to ride the Nankai Koya Line Exp. for HASHIMOTO and then change to the Nankai Koya Line for GOKURAKUBASHI at Hashimoto Station? Or the ticket (normal fare, not the limited exp.) only accepts the direct trains?
by catiasmteixeira rate this post as useful

Re: Koyasan World Heritage Ticket 2018/10/30 11:34
Please read...

https://www.nankaikoya.jp/en/stations/ticket.html

Depends on which ticket you buy, on only allow using limited express one direction, and the cheaper allows no limited express. If you wanna do what you are suggesting, then just get the cheaper ticket.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread