Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Starting life in japan 2018/11/3 12:56
Hello everyone i got my spouse visa shr is working as a care giver in a lodging home and i have also an offer if i work as a care giver they will give me job so i eant to ask that is the care giver job is considerd as a good job in immigration mind? I mean i want my next extension easy and long thats why i want to start a stable and good job please i need your advise
by Mr (guest)  

Re: Starting life in japan 2018/11/3 16:05
good working in Japan means:
you are hired on non-contract based condition (you will be hired until retirement).
you earn almost constant money every month, every year.
you don't change jobs often (I mean if you change jobs every year, it is frequent.).
that is not related to job types.
if you wear a suit for working, but it is a short-term job, it is unstable and not a good job.
if the job is a janitor, but it satisfies the above conditions, it is a good job.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Starting life in japan 2018/11/3 17:09
You have spouse visa/resident status so whatever job you do is not really matter much as long as you fulfill/satisfy the condition being a spouse, i.e. stay in the same address, have real marriage relationship.

However, having a job with steady income, paying taxes and pension will also help/add bonus to your status extension, where you may get 3 years instead of 1 years extension.

Having 3 years extension will then make you eligible for Permanent Resident application.

So best is stay at same address, have good real marriage and children. Job with steady income, paying taxes and pension will definitely a plus point for your extension chances.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread