Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

if im in the koseki tohon can i go to japan? 2018/11/7 00:21
Hello im half filipino half japanese and i still have contact with my father trough phone so the problem is his wife in japan she dont want me to go to japan, and my father cant do a thing about it. But im in the list of koseki tohon of my father. Any suggestion guys? with my age 25 i still dont have chance going to japan because of this problem.
by kenzyichi  

Re: if im in the koseki tohon can i go to japan? 2018/11/7 10:07
Your father's wife does not get to decide whether you can go to Japan; just ignore her.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if im in the koseki tohon can i go to japan? 2018/11/7 14:20
sir that's my problem my father wont allow me to go to japan because his wife thinks it would be a shame on her if they knew he had another son. because they dont have any children.
by kenzyichi rate this post as useful

Re: if im in the koseki tohon can i go to japan? 2018/11/7 14:36
It's not clear whether your father can prevent you from going to Japan either (that may depend on whether you are a Japanese citizen and have a Japanese passport, or if not, what kind of visa you want to get).

We obviously can't help you with the family drama.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: if im in the koseki tohon can i go to japan? 2018/11/7 20:51
Can you go to Japan - that depends on your passport. As a Japanese on a Japan passport - no one can stop you, or as Filipino - you need a visa. Your family have no say over any of that - that is what Japan immigration do.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread