Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kinetsu Limited Express online reservation 2018/11/15 18:09
Hi

I will be travelling from Osaka-Namba to Kinetsu Nagoya and will be purchasing the online reservation ticket at the Kinetsu website.

Just want to confirm, if I purchase the ticket online, do I still need to buy the basic fare ticket when I am there at Osaka Namba? The instructions at the website is not very clear.

Also, I have 3 large luggages, on the Kinetsu Urban liner to Nagoya, is there any storage space? or do you recommend that it will be easier for me to send my luggage via takuhaibin/yamato a day earlier?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Ron

by hippolilo  

Re: Kinetsu Limited Express online reservation 2018/11/16 11:54
Just want to confirm, if I purchase the ticket online, do I still need to buy the basic fare ticket when I am there at Osaka Namba? The instructions at the website is not very clear.

If you are referring to this site,

https://www.ticket.kintetsu.co.jp/vs/en/e-ticket/

perhaps it covers only the "express fee" and you must pay the base fare separately. I think you payed 1900 yen or 1800 yen, which is the express fee. You can confirm using hyperdia. In Japanese website they state Tokkyuken which means express fare so it is clear that it does not include the base fare (and Japanese people are used to this system).

Also, I have 3 large luggages, on the Kinetsu Urban liner to Nagoya, is there any storage space? or do you recommend that it will be easier for me to send my luggage via takuhaibin/yamato a day earlier?

Urban liner has no luggage storage. It is like Shinkansen from Tokyo to Shin-Osaka. There is overhead luggage rack which is for small suitcases.

by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread