Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is my invitation valid for 3 months only? 2018/11/18 09:47
I'm married to a Japanese but I went back to Philippines to process my judicial recognition of divorce to my former husband but my present husband is not answering my calls anymore but I got an invitation from my former husband is my invitation valid for 3 months only so I have to apply tourist visa before 3 months? Is my invitation from Japan will be deny because my guarantor is my former husband not my present husband? And if visa will be ok it possible that I can get 90 days?
by Maria (guest)  

Re: Is my invitation valid for 3 months only? 2018/11/18 17:58
If you can ship your luggage when you will be another location then you can use this service :
https://www.luggagetoship.com/
by Mike Ulike rate this post as useful

Re: Is my invitation valid for 3 months only? 2018/11/18 20:47
"I'm married to a Japanese but I went back to Philippines to process my judicial recognition of divorce to my former husband"
it means you get married with two persons (both Japanese ?) simultaneously ?
(you get married with another person, when you are in process of divorce.)
it is illegal.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is my invitation valid for 3 months only? 2018/11/19 08:14
ken,
It might be legally possible if the two marriages are Japan law based; the divorce in Japan (which is possible simply with reporting, as long as both parties agree) maybe needed to go through a separate "recognition" process back in her home country. Systems vary.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is my invitation valid for 3 months only? 2018/11/19 23:19
Ken, u cannot marry two Japanese man if u r still married in Japan. Of course the first one was divorced in japan and I married again after 3 yrs that I was divorced but here in the Philippines the processing is too slow, it took 5 yrs already but that judicial recognition of divorced was not yet finish. Japan is so strict! They will not allow u to marry other man if u didn't divorce the first one ok! Common sense! From where r u? Do u think in city hall of japan they will not check your files of course they will....
by maria (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread