Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taxi from Washuzan to JR Kojima Station 2018/11/18 17:42
I am planning to go to Washuzan to watch the sunset over the Great Seto Bridge in March. I can get to Washuzan by bus, but by night time the buses will have stopped. Aside from walking an hour to get back to the station, what are the possibilites of getting a taxi back to the station from Washuzan? Are there normally taxis waiting in that area?

I do have the JapanTaxi app installed but I am not sure how well it would work?

Thank you.
by nandystam  

Re: Taxi from Washuzan to JR Kojima Station 2018/11/18 17:55
I do have the JapanTaxi app installed but I am not sure how well it would work?

It works very well, assuming that you departure point it within the app's coverage area. You can know that very easily: just open the map and drag it to your desired departure point. It if is out of coverage, an error message to that effect will be shown; otherwise you are good.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi from Washuzan to JR Kojima Station 2018/12/9 17:32
I finally got around to trying this with my GPS location set to Washuzan. Sadly it's out of the service area, although it did provide a number for a local taxi service (who I assume would only speak japanese).

I did notice there is a hotel nearby so I am hoping if I go there they would be able to help me get a taxi back, otherwise it's going to be on foot all the way back :)
by nandystam rate this post as useful

reply to this thread