Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need help 2 Days Shiretoko 2018/12/12 15:56
hello,

how can i plan 2 days in shiretoko with the following places to see

Oshinkoshin Falls, Frepe no Taki Falls, Shiretoko 5 lakes, Kamuiwakka Waterfall,Cape Utoro
Shiretoko Pass, Kumagoe no Taki Falls, Lake Rausu, Mt Rausu

how to get around in the area (are there taxis or busses only) and what is the best place to stay?

thanks
snk-freak
by snk-freak (guest)  

Re: Need help 2 Days Shiretoko 2018/12/12 17:50
Car is best mode of transport.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Need help 2 Days Shiretoko 2018/12/12 18:05
sorry i wonLt have a car. i come from shinjuku to matsumoto early in the morning.
and then i need a taxi or bus or private driver? are there taxis in shinshimashima area and how much would it be?
by snk-freak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Need help 2 Days Shiretoko 2018/12/13 07:28
Have a look at the bus link below. Youfll have to research if the bus routes cover the places in your list.
You havenft mentioned when you are visiting so be aware winter travel is different to summer in terms of limited transportation in winter.

https://uu-hokkaido.com/corporate/sharibus.shtml
by grobea rate this post as useful

Re: Need help 2 Days Shiretoko 2018/12/13 15:28
sorry i made a wrong post, i come with night bus from sapporo to shari area and then need to go around in the area. are there also taxis available? because when i leave i need a taxi back to the train station because im taking the train back to sapporo.

Re: Need help 2 Days Shiretoko 2018/12/13 15:31
i stay at utoro onsen

Re: Need help 2 Days Shiretoko 2018/12/13 15:35
and is it possible to rent a bike in utoro? or are there also taxis available?

reply to this thread