Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/19 23:16
i'd like to book tickets online from Haneda to New Chitose Airport with Airdo airline but on my chosen schedule, it's written "Waitlist". what does this mean? Does it mean, it's full but there might be cancellation? When would we be notified/confirmed then if we decide to book the Wailist schedule?

Anyone use this airline? any hassle or prolonged delay with its service?

Also , what is the allowed checked-in baggage for Airdo and does it included with the ticket?
by SakuraBunny888  

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/20 07:28
Waitlist means that all seats have been sold for the flight and the only option you have is to be waitlisted: placed on a list waiting for someone to cancel their reservation or not show up when it's time to check in for the flight.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/20 13:49
so that means, we could book online in Airdo but not confirmed/issued ticket first?

How long would this window time allowed before a reservation could be passed on to the next online booked passenger?

Thanks
by SakuraBunny888 rate this post as useful

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/20 13:59
If you are travelling on a non Japanese passport, you can use the special fares on ANA and JAL.

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2364.html
by grobea rate this post as useful

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/20 15:18
hi grobea,
thanks for the info. is it automatically discounted once we filled in our self data? or we need to email their Customer Service?

I just check JAL and surprisingly yes, the price is really low, even lower than Airdo. Not sure because it's 2 months before my travelling time or the website recognized that I am from outside Japan

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/20 16:38
If you do a dummy run, youfll see the information required - international ticket details etc.
Ifd suggest booking ASAP.
If you havenft booked yr international ticket, you can include the domestic sector. If not then just book the domestic separately.
by grobea rate this post as useful

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/20 18:28
What website exactly are you looking at? Both ANA and JAL have multiple sites, based on location among other factors.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/21 00:57
I just look at their official website. perhaps they recognize my international IP address directly

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/21 01:06
Like I said, they have several sites, so which one exactly (URL)?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Airdo Airline waitlist 2018/12/21 08:00
I have also booked relatively cheap fares with ANA to CTS for February. Not sure if that offer is limited but you might want to grab tickets early.
by Andrea (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread