Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

17 days no receivey parcel through Japan EMS 2018/12/20 11:06
I bought some toy for my kid, and post through Japan post office on 03/12, since 07/12 showed ship out from Tokyo until now, 17/12 still no any upgrade the tracking history, can't make a call from oversea to Japan, they left the contact pbone number only can call when you located in Japan. It seems I can't receive it before Christmas, it is a gift to my daughter. So want tp know is there anyway I can find my parcel or contact Japan post office.
by Karen (guest)  

Re: 17 days no receivey parcel through Japan EMS 2018/12/21 06:17
If I'm reading your post correctly, you say that the gift left Tokyo on the 7th Dec. Does it say where it was destined to go to? Your home country? or a third country that acts as a depot before dispatching to your country. Why I say that is because my home country is New Zealand, and often when I order from USA, the parcels believe it or not go via Hong Kong with DHL.
I would think the hold up is with your country, maybe the customs dept, or the sorting centre. It is a very busy time of year. Try contacting them if you can, or look on line for an International number for Japan EMS.
Good Luck hope it turns up.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 17 days no receivey parcel through Japan EMS 2018/12/21 07:21
I'm not sure my parcel hold by Australia custom or still on the way, I asked my friend he said it not EMS, air mail by Japan Poat Office. Anything arrive in Australia even not clearance, but will show on tracking history and also can track through Auspost website, but my one last update time still showed 07/12 dispatch from Tokyo. Tracking number is CD347492204JP.
by Karen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 17 days no receivey parcel through Japan EMS 2018/12/22 13:10
Yup should show arrival at Sydney on the tracking info when entering Australia.

When using EMS, I end up with 10-12 updates.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread