Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Booking Nohi Bus 2018/12/24 03:13
Hello everyone

Is there anyone here have experience on booking nohi bus from highwaybus.com? My card issuer pending transaction from their website... We can call issuer then accept/decline it, but I'm bit afraid of accepting it because no reservation has been made by the site (since it results in error) but the bill was already received by the card issuer. We can choose to resubmit the form but I'm afraid it will result in another bill... My father is also quite wary to proceed with it because the site doesn't ask for any OTP/code for the transaction (normally if we're doing credit card transaction we will be reditected to the specific bank's site which ask for OTP/extra step to confirm the payment, at least on the first one). Is this normal for japanese site?

Is there any other way to book Nohi bus?

Is the bus between Takayama-Shinjuku aroind 23 january usually fully booked?

I know that this is not a support site for nohi. I have also emailed them regarding the errors. Just thought maybe I can get some extra help.
by tsukkihime  

Re: Booking Nohi Bus 2018/12/24 20:52
Regarding the booking Nohi Bus, you may refer to the website below:
https://www.nouhibus.co.jp/highwaybus/shinjuku_en/

You can just call them to book the bus. They will give you your booking number.
You can proceed to the bus counter to buy ticket there on the day before departure.
by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread