Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lake Shikaribetsu Kotan Ice Festival 2019 2018/12/27 21:39
I plan to use Tokachi 1-Day Pass JPY 1500 from Obihiro Station bus terminal to Lake Shikaribetsu Kotan Ice Festival venue. Could I use this pass for the mentioned route?

Also, the Pass has to be bought at Obihiro Station Bus Terminal Ticket Centre (next to Nissan rental office). What time is the opening hour as I plan to take the 1st bus at 7.32am so I'm not sure they have opened? Also any other way recommended to purchase the Pass before arriving in Japan or Obihiro?

If my route is not eligible for the pass, I could still buy a cheaper return tickets JPY 2900 as opposed to JPY 1650 single fare. But the return tix are only available at the ticket centre as well.

Also anyone could tell if there's any towel rented at the ice festival since they have the rotenburo?

by SakuraBunny888  

Re: Lake Shikaribetsu Kotan Ice Festival 2019 2018/12/28 12:26

i if there's any towel rented at the ice festival since they have the rotenburo?

No, just bring the towels from your hotel to the rotenburo in "the lake".
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread