Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Book recommendation for starting a K.K 2019/1/3 15:59
Hello,

It is planned that I start a K.K. in Japan (service provider) from next year as the representative director. I am financially backed up by a company who also want to extend to Japan, however after numerous meeting with lawyers and accountants, I realized that i don't know enough about making a company and also running a company in Japan, although working in a japanese company for 10 years. So I wonder if anyone has some good book recommendations which I can read to be prepared for it and know some things about it.

Since my language skill is limited, in English would be better. In addition I am also searching a book whihc teaches good business Japanese, I know the basics from my work, but want to be much better in business Japanese.
by Karsten1981 (guest)  

Re: Book recommendation for starting a K.K 2019/1/3 20:56
https://www.jetro.go.jp/en/invest/setting_up/

Have you tried checking this site?
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Book recommendation for starting a K.K 2019/1/4 07:13
Beyond books, I'd look to hire a few managers with relevant experience. Executive search firms can help you do this.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread