Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itinerary for second visit to Japan 2019/1/7 18:58
Hi,

This is my second visit to Japan. I am planning to visit Tokyo in 1st week of july with my wife n son for 9 days. During these 9 days we did not want to spend all 9 days in tokyo. we thought of spending few days outside tokyo experiencing japanese country side and probably onsen and stay at a ryoken for couple of night. i have booked first 3 nights in hakone - gore area. But looking at the transit router from Narita to Hakone I am skeptical if it's ideal to travel all the way to hakone and specially whether it will be worth. So I would like some suggestions on the trip where i will be able to make maximum use of the time with limited travelling and also experience more of Japan.

Thanks.

Kandyblues
by kandyblues  

Re: Itinerary for second visit to Japan 2019/1/8 12:39
You can still visit Hakone, just don't go straight there from Narita. Try Tokyo > Hakone > Tokyo, using Hakone to break up your time in the city.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread