Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Tokyo Narita Airport to Hiroshima 2019/1/8 15:58
We arrive at Tokyo Narita Airport on April 13th at 8:40am. We want to get on another plane to travel to Hiroshima.

But how much time should we leave between getting our luggage and checking it back in. I found a flight at 11:10 but does that give us enough time.

Or should we go for one at 13:15. There aren't any flights in between the two. Thanks for the help
by Ellie Love (guest)  

Re: From Tokyo Narita Airport to Hiroshima 2019/1/8 21:02
Are the arrival and departure from Narita? If so, then it's plenty of time.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: From Tokyo Narita Airport to Hiroshima 2019/1/8 22:24
Are you sure that the domestic flight(s) you are looking at depart from Narita?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Tokyo Narita Airport to Hiroshima 2019/1/8 22:29
No you're right, they leave from the Haneda Airport. Im now looking for ways to catch a flight to Osaka from Narita airport. But even that seems a bit tricky ^^"

At least i know if i find another flight i can catch it in time. But it's starting to look like we're gonna have to take the train
by Ellie Love (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Tokyo Narita Airport to Hiroshima 2019/1/9 01:31
You can still take a domestic flight out of Haneda. Haneda has most of the domestic flights and it's just a question of taking the bus to the other airport. My most recent trip had a layover in Narita (my domestic flight to Naha was leaving out of Narita). In the past, I have landed at Narita and taken the bus to Haneda to catch an evening flight to Nagasaki and in April I will do the same but to Kumamoto. The bus is 3100yen, but you don't have to worry about luggage because it travels with you underneath the seats. I use that time to set up my WiFi and get my monies separated into their respective wallets, etc. I have a 3.5 hr layover in Tokyo and the bus only takes 1 hour. Japanese airports work extremely efficiently and you can get to the ticket counter about a 45 minutes before your flight and check in your baggage. As long as you're at the gate by 20 minutes before your flight, you're okay. It's at least a 5 hour trip from Narita to Hiroshima by train, but you can safely shave off about 1-1.5 hours by plane.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: From Tokyo Narita Airport to Hiroshima 2019/1/9 01:49
Note there are Narita-Hiroshima flights by Spring, but their website is in Japanese only. https://jp.ch.com/flights
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread