Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Stay at Haneda airport without a visa? 2019/1/9 07:45
Wefll be having a 15-hour layover in Haneda airport. Ifm a Filipino citizen. So my flight goes from Canada-Tokyo Haneda-Manila. I will be arriving at Hnd Terminal 1 at 6pm, then depart at the same terminal at 9am the next morning. I heard that the domestic terminals are closed by night, am I allowed to stay there?

Hope someone could answer me, thank you!
by Eishiele (guest)  

Re: Stay at Haneda airport without a visa? 2019/1/9 08:43
If you arrive from international flight you will arrive at the international terminal.
You mention domestic terminals but for you there is no transfer there.

When you arrive you stay in the terminal for international flights, you do not even pass customs so you go just transit.

The only thing you cannot is leave the terminal since you do not have a visa.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Stay at Haneda airport without a visa? 2019/1/9 08:50
Hi, yeah yeah. Because in my ticket, it was written as gTerminal Ih, and I just called All Nippon Airways to ask if itfs Terminal 1 or International terminal, and they said itfs the latter. And I asked them if do I need a visa and they answered no, as long as I stay inside the terminal.

Thank you for your answer, btw! 😊
by Eishiele (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stay at Haneda airport without a visa? 2019/1/9 08:54
You will arrived at International terminal, and you cannot go out to Dosmetic terminal (which is in another building) unless you have visa/transit visa.

International arrival hall is operational 24hrs, though most shops are closed. Some shops/restaurant are open. So you can stay inside there.

http://www.haneda-airport.jp/inter/en/dept/int_int.html
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stay at Haneda airport without a visa? 2019/1/9 12:20
Thank you so much!
by Eishiele (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stay at Haneda airport without a visa? 2019/1/9 15:03
A 15 hour layover and you canft leave the airport terminal? I hope you stay sane!
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread